WHO WE ARE
‘Connecting the dots’ to make informed business decisions in today’s complex geopolitics and economics
WHAT WE OFFER
Drawing on our information networks, intelligence, insight and experience at CTD Advisors, we work with our clients to maximise their understanding of a range of factors including the operating environment, business sector, international partners, political dynamics and clients. We focus on actionable, forward-looking intelligence, and how it can be leveraged to manage risks and gain competitive business advantage.
WHY WE ARE UNIQUE
WHO WE SERVE
Typically, our clients include law firms, the oil and gas sector, defence companies, energy firms, financial institutions and HNW families who have business interests to manage in emerging markets. When they have a project in mind – anything from;
We provide independent advice to supplement quantitative calculations, ensuring our clients have greater visibility and understanding of the issues affecting their reputation and business success.
- CTD Advisors was successful in identifying the relevant public and private stakeholders and advised the client on its engagement and negotiation strategy to develop long-term partnerships. These focusing on critical business ties in Washington DC and London.
- The client leadership was also provided with strategic advice, which allowed it to successfully formulate a strategy to minimise future international geopolitical business risks.
- CTD Advisors gathered all relevant requirements from the client and developed a comprehensive plan to engage the correct intelligence sources, gathered and assessed the required information, and completed a thorough independent assessment.
- A research and evidence-based highly confidential intelligence advice was provided, supplemented by CTD Advisors’ knowledge and experience, to address the client’s issues of concern.
- CTD Advisors developed and implemented a multi-dimensional engagement strategy to resolve the difficulties and worked closely with the client to ensure it developed an extensive set of strategic relationships with key local actors to strengthen their long-term position within the country.
- Eventually, CTD Advisors provided an intelligence-based advice to help the family understand the underlying issues relating to the sudden policy change, including the potential legal threats
- The intelligence-based advise helped the client to implement a multi-dimensional engagement strategy aimed at resolving the difficulties with its stakeholders and preparing for possible international arbitration.
84 Brook Street | Mayfair | London | W1K 5EH